We’re here for anyone affected by breast cancer. And we’re only here because of the amazing people that work with us.
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our busy, dynamic team, and help make sure that everyone affected by breast cancer lives – and is supported to live well.
As part of our in-house copy studio, you’ll create communications and key messages in response to briefs from teams across the charity – from fundraising, to support services, to marketing. You’ll support colleagues to apply our brand to their words, making sure communications are engaging, accurate and reflect our tone of voice and house style.
You’ll also use your skills and experience to adapt messages for different audiences, to make sure the diverse experiences and needs of people affected by breast cancer are always at the heart of our communications. And you’ll work with teams across the charity to showcase the impact of our work through engaging, inventive copy.
If you’re a creative, thoughtful copywriter or communications professional looking for your next step in an ambitious, forward-thinking charity, we’d love to meet you.
- Will be a copywriter (or in a role focused on writing) who puts the audience at the heart of every communication
- Are self-motivated and organised, comfortable working on several briefs at once
- Enjoy looking for fresh ways to deliver long-standing campaigns and engaging ways to present complex information
- Are a creative thinker, with a portfolio of work that shows your ability to write for different channels and audiences
We’re Breast Cancer Now, the research and support charity. We’re here for anyone affected by breast cancer, the whole way through, providing support for today and hope for the future.
We’re that trusted friend that people affected by breast cancer turn to for caring support when they need it most. The expert authority on breast cancer research who is making breakthroughs and driving forward progress. And a vehicle for change, acting now to make sure anyone affected by breast cancer gets the best possible treatment and care.
We believe that we can change the future of breast cancer and make sure that, by 2050, everyone diagnosed with the disease lives – and is supported to live well. But we need to act now.
The successful candidate will benefit from our excellent staff benefits which include:
- 25 days holiday (increasing annually up to 30 days) plus bank holidays and office closure between Christmas Eve and the new year.
- The opportunity to purchase up to two weeks’ annual leave per year as well as selling incremental leave.
- Employer pension contributions up to 8%.
- A wide array of social and wellbeing groups to join.
This role is primarily based in our London office. However, in line with our hybrid working practice, full-time staff members may choose to work up to three days per week from home. Should you have any queries with regards to this please email Recruitment@breastcancernow.org in the first instance.
Breast Cancer Now is an inclusive employer committed to developing a diverse workforce.
Closing date Monday 8 August 2022 at 9:00am
Interview date Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 August 2022
How to apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Further information on this vacancy
This vacancy is now closed